- Can I book for a group?
If you form your own group, you'll receive the following rebates on the land arrangement of your holiday:
- On holidays including a cruise of three or more nights, one person travels free in a group of 32; while one person travels at half price in a group of 16.
- On all other tours, one person travels free in a group of 16; while one person travels at half price in a group of eight.
These rebates are applicable to land-only prices (not air-inclusive prices). Free and half-price land arrangements are credited at the twin rate (single room supplements have to be paid in full).
Terms & Conditions for goup bookings may differ from those for individual bookings. Please contact your Travel Agent for further details.
- Do I need Travel Insurance?
- We strongly recommend that you have a travel insurance policy whilst travelling. It’s important that you protect yourself in case of natural disasters, lost or delayed baggage and unforseen medical expenses.
- Do you accept travellers with special needs and requirements?
Any disability requiring special attention should be reported to Cosmos by you or your travel agent at the time the reservation is made. Cosmos will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled tour participants, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so, nor is it responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance to a tour member for walking, dining, and getting on and off motorcoaches and other transportation vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified companion must accompany travellers who need such assistance.
Click here to view terms and conditions
- What if I am travelling alone?
More than one third of Cosmos' clients travel alone. Because Cosmos strives to offer the best value for money, we feel it is unfair to charge an expensive single room supplement without offering an alternative. We therefore can provide clients with a 'guaranteed share' facility. This means that we charge singles the basic per person price and match up singles of the same gender in twin-bedded rooms. If we cannot find a roommate for a tour member who has booked on a 'guaranteed share' basis, we will absorb the single room supplement. For mutual comfort, we do adopt a no-smoking rule in shared rooms.
Note: 'Guaranteed share' cannot be offered for pre and post tour accommodation. 'Guaranteed share' basis is unavailable on certain vacations.
- What is a single room supplement?
If you prefer the privacy of your own room, this can be arranged for you with an extra fee. Single supplement prices are listed on the Dates & Prices tab on each itinerary.
(Please note: Payment of the single room supplement ensures your own room, not necessarily a twin-bedded room)
- Will I need a passport and visa?
Passports are needed when travelling outside your country. Your passport should have at least six months validity once your trip concludes.
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your tour. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. We strongly advise that you consult your travel agent well in advance to determine which visas you require and how to obtain them.